January 2010

January 2010
"o magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together." PS 34:3

Sunday, July 26, 2009

On the road...

Momma and daddy are ..."On the road again..." :)

Pray for them today as they travel back to Jacksonville. It is difficult for Momma to sit, thus making riding a bit painful, and there are plenty of nerves and concern as they head back down to keep their minds occupied.

Joy and I (which will look like Lucy and Ethel on a road trip) will be headed down first thing in the morning so we will be there in time for the "Pre-Op" appointment with them. I have a few questions myself to ask to the kind doctor...like "Is this the first time you have ever done this surgery?" (Momma said he was young...you never know!) :)

Thanks for your prayers!

Learning to lean,

B

P.S. I won't ask the doctor that. ;) Don't want anyone sitting out there saying "Poor Georgie!"

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say our thoughts and prayers are with you. Much Love, Hank and Ebby Hamilton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all have a safe trip, know that you are in my thoughts & prayers. I've passed this link on to a couple people too..so they can keep track of Georgie's situation.
    Thanks for keeping us posted.
    Love and prayers
    Tammi Yates

    ReplyDelete